chainsaws & jelly is based in newark, nj.

e-mail: chainsawsandjelly@gmail.com


Like what you see? Like us on Facebook!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM, too!




Thursday, February 12, 2009

Solitude.


There are times where I feel the need to be alone, lost, and by myself. Not because I'm depressed or lacking some excitement but because it's good for the soul and mind. To breathe the freshest air and drink the purest water. Where thinking about the present is so important to me since the future is so unknown. I love my life. I love nature. I just want to lay in the deepest forest and hum myself to sleep.

In aesthetics, the sublime (from the Latin sublimis ([looking up from] under the lintel, high, lofty, elevated, exalted) is the quality of greatness or vast magnitude, whether physical, moral, intellectual, metaphysical, aesthetic, spiritual or artistic. The term especially refers to a greatness with which nothing else can be compared and which is beyond all possibility of calculation, measurement or imitation. This greatness is often used when referring to nature and its vastness. - Wikipedia

No comments: